Privacy Statement for The Outdoor Chef Store
Effective date: April 1, 2011
The Outdoor Chef Store a Division of DIRECT GLOBAL SALES, INC. has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website: The Outdoor Chef Store.
We receive certain types of information automatically whenever you use our services or sites. For example, when your Web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site. We may also collect information about your computer's operating system and information about your usage and activity on our site. We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site.
- We automatically collect data using cookies. A "cookie" is a small data file that our sites transfer to your computer. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our sites, and we also use a third party agent to deliver cookies and collect data. We use the data we collect using cookies to help support the integrity of the buying processes on our site, retain your preferences and account settings, learn about your possible interests so we can personalize our marketing and information to better support your interests, and improve our sites and your experience.
- This site contains links to other sites. The Outdoor Chef Store is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- Our site uses an order form for customers to request information, products, and services. We collect visitor's contact information (like their email address) and financial information (like their account or credit card numbers). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to our customers. The customer's contact information is also used to get in touch with the visitor when necessary. Users may opt-out of receiving future mailings; see the choice/opt-out section below. Financial information that is collected is used to bill the user for products and services. Financial information is not stored for future use or reference.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect about you for a variety of purposes, for example, to:
- provide and deliver products and services, process and complete transactions and send you related information, including purchase confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, recall notices and support and administrative messages;
- respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- send you communications about OUTDOOR CHEF STORE and partner products, services, offers, promotions, news, upcoming events, and relevant information; and
- operate and improve our sites and services.
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction while it is under our control. We use the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to keep your information safe.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
This site gives users the following options for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications or to no longer receive our service.
You can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can send mail to the postal address below
- You can call the following telephone number: 206-257-1128
This site gives users the following options for changing and modifying information previously provided.
- call the following telephone number: 206-257-1128
Changes to this Policy
Outdoor Chef Store may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will notify you by changing the "Effective Date" date above or as required by law.
Contacting the Web Site
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this web site, you may contact:
The Outdoor Chef Store, a Division of DIRECT GLOBAL SALES, INC.
4742 42nd AVE SW #625
Seattle, WA 98116